Aging starts at the cellular level. Upstream anti-aging treatment protocols focus on this root cause of the aging process. New scientific discoveries and technology have enabled us to develop healthy and natural treatments to help rejuvenate the cells of our body so they can thrive. The goal of upstream anti-aging is to turn back the “aging clock” in order to return to a healthier and more vibrant version of ourselves.
By contrast, downstream anti-aging protocols treat the problem after it has occurred. A good example of this is supplementing men with testosterone to increase muscle mass and sexual function. The problem with downstream anti-aging is that it does not treat the source of the problem. Downstream anti-aging treatments also have significant side effects. For example, there is an increased risk of certain types of cancer with testosterone and estrogen supplementation.
Dr. Bleiweiss has been researching and studying the science of anti-aging for years. He utilizes advanced regenerative, effective and safe protocols. He has developed a multipronged approach. These upstream anti-aging services focus on renewing and rejuvenating the cells of our body which ultimately slows the aging process, providing us with more energy, vibrancy and positivity.
We Offer a Number of Powerful Immune Boosting & Upstream Anti-Aging Treatments
Effective Upstream Anti-aging Intravenous Ozone Infusions: Oxygen ozone has been used for medical treatments for over 100 years. Amazingly, the more we research the effects of ozone, the more we realize that the benefits of ozone are much greater than previously understood. When administered Intravenously, ozone signals your body that weak and damaged cells should be cleared out and the healthy cells should grow stronger. Ozone helps eliminate these weak and vulnerable cells which are susceptible to oxidation and in the same way, help the body fight invasion from bacteria and viruses. When administered correctly, ozone infusion is one of the safest and most effective upstream anti-aging treatments available.
The many health and anti-aging benefits of ozone:
- Ozone supercharges your body’s antioxidant system.
- Ozone improves mitochondrial function. It is one of the most powerful mitochondrial stimulants that we know of. All cells can benefit from an ozone infusion.
- Ozone enables the body clear out its weak and dysfunctional cells before they can develop into senescent “zombie” cells to do serious damage to the body.
- Ozone boosts the entire immune system.
- Ozone increases the amount of oxygen delivered to the tissues.
- Ozone kills almost all infectious agents including bacteria, viruses, yeast, fungi, and protozoa.
- Ozone intercepts virus to cell contact, disabling virus’ ability to multiply
- Ozone kills bacteria in your body without killing good gut bacteria along the way. Rather, it strengthened the whole immune system.
- Ozone changes more NAD to NAD+ which is extremely important for the function of every cell in your body and for mitochondrial health and DNA repair.
VSELs Infusion Therapy: VSELs are very small embryonic-like stem cells. These cells, which are circulating in our bloodstream in an inactive form, are the pluripotent stem cells in our body. This means that these cells are capable of differentiating into multiple cell types when needed by the body. They have very powerful regeneration and rejuvenation properties. VSEL IV infusions are only performed by a small number of institutions and clinics throughout the country, because of the highly technical and advanced process required to isolate these cells from the blood and activate them.
Unleashing the power of these cells has many potential benefits:
- Improving autoimmune diseases, such as rheumatoid arthritis
- Reducing systemic inflammation in the body
- Improving cognitive functions such as memory, processing speed, and focus
- Increase bone density and improving osteoporosis
- Increasing telomere length of the cells of the immune system
NAD+ Infusion Therapy: NAD+ (nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide) is a critical coenzyme or a helper molecule found in every cell in your body. It acts as fuel in hundreds of metabolic processes, such as converting food into energy. NAD+ is essential to the creation of energy in the body and the regulation of pivotal cellular processes. NAD+ is hard at work not only in the cells of humans and other mammals, but also in yeast and bacteria, even in plants. NAD has numerous health benefits and in particular, is very important for mitochondria. When NAD is plentiful, mitochondria will become healthier and increase in number. However, NAD+ level declines with age.
First discovered in 1906, our understanding of its importance has continued to evolve. Recently, NAD+ has become a prized molecule in the scientific research community due to its critical role in biological functions. Time magazine recently published an article that proclaimed NAD+ as the fountain of youth. There are many reasons why Time magazine called NAD+ the fountain of youth. Some of the many benefits of NAD+ are:
- Increasing the health and number of mitochondria in the body. Recent scientific discoveries have determined that mitochondria health is critical to cellular health and the cell’s ability to regenerate.
- Increasing the amount of energy that is available for cellular functions
- Mobilizing the stem cell reserve in the body
- Improving brain functions
- Activating genes that help protect our cells
- Reversing many of the ravages of aging and degeneration
- Protecting our DNA from age-related damages
- Activating the body’s DNA repair system (PARP 1)
Vitamins and Supplements IV Infusions: Under ideal circumstances, our bodies are able to extract all of the nutrients and supplements that we need from our food in the natural environment. However, due to industrial farming practices and pollution, our food source is lacking these vital building blocks due to a multitude of factors. IV infusion therapy can have incredible healing and anti-aging effects by replenishing our body’s supply of these vital compounds.
Vitamin C Infusion: Vitamin C (ascorbic acid or ascorbate) is an essential nutrient required for the biosynthesis of collagen, l-carnitine, and some neurotransmitters. Without Vitamin C, your body can not thrive and will literally wither. It plays a key role in collagen production (skin, blood vessels, ligaments, and bones), adrenalin and carnitine synthesis (energy), it directly boosts the immune system, and it has a potent antioxidant function. When vitamin C is used as an oral supplement, only about 18% is absorbed by our body. However, when it’s delivered by IV, vitamin C is 100% bioavailable. Vitamin C deficiency is reported to occur more frequently in patients with chronic disease and major depression, in hospitalized patients, post-surgical patients, and smokers. Vitamin C IV Infusion has many benefits:
- Increasing collagen production after sun damage, surgery, chemotherapy or radiation
- Bolstering the immune system to fight acute or chronic viral and bacterial infections
- Combating excessive fatigue and intense stress
- Scavenging free radicals
- Reducing inflammation
- Protecting cells from free radical damage
- An antioxidant used for colds and for cancer prevention
- An effective tool for heavy metal detoxification
- Promoting wound healing
Glutathione Infusion: Glutathione is an extremely important antioxidant that is present in all of our cells. It is also vital for detoxification of many organs including the liver, kidneys, adrenal glands, lungs, and gastrointestinal system. Unfortunately, many of us are deficient in glutathione. Many people suffer from this deficiency without knowing it. Common symptoms include exhaustion, low energy, painful joints and muscles, foggy brain, low immunity and poor sleep. Including intravenous glutathione administration is an important aspect of anti-aging and regenerative medicine protocols. The benefits of treatment are many:
- Improving energy level
- Improving insulin resistance in older individuals
- Pain reduction in joints and muscles
- Removing brain fog
- Better immune response
- Better sleep
- Reducing oxidative stress
- Reducing cell damage in fatty liver disease
- Increasing mobility for people with peripheral artery disease
- Reducing symptoms of Parkinson’s disease
- Helping fight against autoimmune disease
Alpha Lipoic Acid (ALA) Infusion: ALA (Alpha lipoic acid) is fatty acid and a natural and powerful antioxidant with many health benefits like vitamin C and E. Alpha-lipoic acid is both water-soluble and fat-soluble, which allows it to work in every cell or tissue in the body while other antioxidants work only in water (such as vitamin C) or fatty tissues (such as vitamin E). It is important to note that Alpha-lipoic acid is not the same as alpha linolenic acid, which is an omega-3 fatty acid that may improve heart health. There is confusion between alpha-lipoic acid and alpha linolenic acid because both are sometimes abbreviated ALA. Alpha-lipoic acid is also sometimes called lipoic acid. Humans only produce alpha-lipoic acid in small amounts, but with age, this ability reduces. ALA IV infusion has many benefits:
- Lowering blood sugar levels
- Reducing inflammation
- Slowing skin aging
- Improving nerve function
- Improving peripheral neuropathy
- Protecting the brain and nerve tissue
- Helping with weight loss
Mineral Infusions: All cells in your body need minerals to function properly and thrive. Minerals are vital to all cellular functions. Minerals help your body grow, develop, and stay healthy. The body uses minerals to perform many different functions from building strong bones to nerve impulse transmissions. There are even minerals that are necessary for making hormones and maintaining heart health. Unfortunately, many of the fruits and vegetables that we eat today are deficient in minerals since our soil is typically devoid of many minerals. That’s why IV mineral supplementation is very beneficial in:
- Reducing adrenal fatigue.
- Recovery from intense stress and burnout.
- Faster recovery from athletic events
- Improving chronic fatigue syndrome
- Shortening acute viral illnesses and colds
- Decreasing anxiety
- Reducing PMS symptoms
Aging is a natural process where at a cellular level, cells start to slow down and then finally disintegrate. When human beings are young their cells are strong and robust. They are blessed with unique immunity and resilience. But, with age, cells start to disintegrate and eventually die. Anti-aging techniques help you counter the effects of aging. There are many over-the-counter products that patients use without much success. There are numerous medications and treatment processes that doctors suggest that look promising but again fail to deliver.
At Alternative Disc Therapy in Caldwell, New Jersey, Dr. Warren J. Bleiweiss uses alternate methods of treatment that could be as minimally invasive as an injection to slow down the aging process of the body. Besides being medically trained as a doctor, he has studied extensively about alternate treatment methods and practices. His methods infuse the body with essential nutrients that rejuvenate the cells with the overall effect of youthful energy and strength.
You will understand the power of alternate treatment and therapy only when you meet the doctor in person in his clinic and consult him for anti-aging treatment. We would love to book your consultation with our expert doctor in his clinic at Caldwell, New Jersey.
Get in touch with us today at the numbers given below of our clinic to discover how our ground-breaking techniques can help in slowing the aging process of your cells and body.